Jumat, November 13, 2009

Making a Successful Event

I want to tell you that my last exhibition was successful enough because based on the report the visitors were increased significantly. I’ll give you my secret for having such successful event. Generally, you have to prepare your exhibition well. In my previous event, I didn’t used ordinary items but I bought the extraordinary one.

The important thing is that the visitors attracted to come to your stand. Specifically, I bought trade show flooring with digital printing design of my product’s logo. That made the visitors want to know what product that I sold on my stand. Then, to give the sense of cleanness and tidiness I bought trade show carpet with bright and colorful design. Again, I used my product’s logo recently because this is my precious brand.

In front of the stand, I gave it a logo mats. The purpose of this was made the visitors knew my product for the first time. Automatically, they saw it when they want to clean their shoes. And this is the most important part, because your stand is a promotion media, you also have to inform it clearly and as much as you can. Even, I took logo canopy with attracted design of course it is my product’s brand. That was not an easy way but I got all of those equipments faster because I found it from CamelBackDisplays.Com that specialized on exhibition equipments.

0 komentar:

Search